A whole new line of sport jet, designed from the ground up with performance in mind. With the 3.2 version taking the already great flying Predator, and making it bigger and a whole lot better, needs to be flown to be believed!
Select one of the several aggressive colour schemes and really stand out from the crowd at your next event.
|Wing area:||2,700 “² (17,420 cm²)|
- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Three piece fuselage. Rear section easily removable for transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Pre-installed tubes for servo extension leads
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Servo extension leads and MPX Multi-wire servo/electric retracts/brake plugs. Just one connection per wing.
- Dual wall tail pipe (105mm diameter – for 80-300N turbines)
- 3 in 1 Kevlar tank. 7.800ml fuel tank, 2.400ml smoke tank and 500ml UAT
- Fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Wing bags
- Smoke pump and injection tube
*Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Turbine: 200-300N for normal sport flying
Servos: 8 high torque (minimum 27kg) // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap (minimum 35kg), x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW27AH (27Kg – 0,119s at 8,4v) or
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW38AH (38Kg – 0,129s at 8.4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Aileron: 36mm, Rudder: 40mm, Elevator: 33 mm.
Flap: 55mm for take off and 120mm for landing.
The CG is 430mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing.
New colour schemes available!
Colour scheme 17:
Colour scheme 18:
Colour scheme 19:
Colour scheme 20:
Colour scheme 21:
Colour scheme 22:
Colour scheme 23:
Colour scheme 24:
Colour scheme 25:
Colour scheme 26:
Colour scheme 27:
Still available colour schemes:
Colour scheme 10 – Green, Black:
Colour scheme 11 – Orange, Black:
Colour scheme 12 – Blue, Black:
Colour scheme 13 – Red, Yellow:
Colour scheme 14 – Red, White, Black:
Colour scheme 15 – Yellow, Red, Black:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel