Viperjets are synonymous for a great flying jet, and this one really fulfils with expectations. Fast, slow, scale, acrobatic, fun, easy, it simply ticks all the boxes for your next jet!
- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Removable rudder, two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Pre-installed tubes for servo extension leads
- Servo operated gear doors
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Scale cockpit (minus pilot)
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 80-140N turbines)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Aluminium air trap UAT
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, servo extension leads and navigation lights, all pre-installed and with free wing bags. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Servos: 8 high torque (minimum 20kg) // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY20AL (20Kg – 0,15s at 8,4v) or
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY20AH (22Kg – 0,12s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme 01 – Red, Black, White:
Colour scheme 02 – Metalic blue, Black, White:
Colour scheme 03 – Yellow, Black, Red:
Colour scheme 04 – Green, Black, White:
Colour scheme 05 – Green, White, Black:
Colour scheme 06 – Metallic blue, White, Black:
Colour scheme 07 – Orange, Black, White:
Colour scheme 08 – Yellow, Black, White:
Colour scheme 09 – Red, Black, White:
Colour scheme 10 – Black, Sliver & Blue Racing:
Aileron: 20mm, Rudder: 25mm, Elevator: 20mm. Flap: 35mm for take off and 65mm for landing.
The CG is 160-177mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing.
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel