Viperjets are synonymous for a great flying jet, and this one really fulfils with expectations. Fast, slow, scale, acrobatic, fun, easy, it simply ticks all the boxes for your next jet!
- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Servo operated gear doors
- All live hinging with precision gap sealing
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 60-100N turbines)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Air trap UAT
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x9 servos, servo extension leads, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Also available: PNP version. With ENJET E80 turbine in Turbine Ready version, put your receiver and battery, you can fly.
Servos: Total x9 (x4 standard size + x5 medium size)
x4 standard size high torque (minimum 20kg)
x1 per aileron
x1 per flap.
x5 medium size servo (size: 35x15x30mm, minimum 4kg)
x1 per elevator
x1 on rudder
x1 for steering
x1 for nose gear door.
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY20AL (20Kg – 0,15s at 8,4v) or
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY20AH (22Kg – 0,12s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme 01 – Red, Black, White:
Colour scheme 02 – Metalic blue, Black, White:
Colour scheme 03 – Yellow, Black, Red:
Colour scheme 04 – Green, Black, White:
Colour scheme 05 – Green, White, Black:
Colour scheme 06 – Metallic blue, White, Black:
Colour scheme 07 – Orange, Black, White:
Colour scheme 08 – Yellow, Black, White:
Colour scheme 09 – Red, Black, White:
Colour scheme 10 – Black, Sliver & Blue Racing:
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel