A whole new line of sport jet, designed from the ground up with performance in mind. Capable of both high and low speed flying and manouvers and even options for converting to full 3D no manouver is out of reach for the Predator.
Select one of the several aggressive colour schemes and really stand out from the crowd at your next event.
|Wing area:||832 “² (5,370cm²)|
- Full composite wing and elevator with fibreglass fuselage
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Pre-installed tubes for included servo extension leads
- Pre-installed fibreglass control horns
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Servo extension leads
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 45-85N turbines)
- 2,000ml fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Plastic air trap UAT
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
*Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Servos: 8 high torque // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW08AH (8Kg – 0,15s at 6v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme 01 – White, Black, Orange:
Colour scheme 02 – Red, Black, Orange:
Colour scheme 03 – Blue, Black, Orange:
Colour scheme 04 – Yellow, Black, Orange:
Colour scheme 05 – Green, Black, Orange:
Colour scheme 06 – Black, Yellow, Red:
Colour scheme 07 – Blue, White, Red:
Colour scheme 08 – Orange, Black, Silver:
Colour scheme 09 – Green, White, Black:
Colour scheme 10 – Green, Black:
Colour scheme 11 – Orange, Black:
Colour scheme 12 – Blue, Black:
Colour scheme 13 – Red, Yellow:
Aileron: 17mm, Rudder: 25mm, Elevator: 18mm. Flap: 23mm for take off and 61mm for landing.
The CG is 223mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing.
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel