Take a break from the usual sport or scale jets, and really stand out with something quite unique. Take a look at the Pilot-Rc Gulfstream G650 twin turbine private airliner
|Wing area:||1,323 “² (8,540 cm²)|
- Wood construction with painted Oratex covering
- Strong, lightweight and easily repairable construction methods
- Two piece wing and removable stabiliser all for easy transport
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Pre-installed gear doors and air brake
- Pre-installed navigation LED Light Set
- Complete air frame (including carbon wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC pneumatic retract system and brakes, with electrovalves, tubes and accessories
- Dual wall tail pipes (for 60N turbines)
- UAT (Air trap)
- LED light set
- Fuel tanks and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Wing bags
A) Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, servo extension leads, five way electrovalve unit for gear door, retracts ad brakes, two way electrovalve for air brake, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice. All factory installed.
B) Ready To Fly version. Includes all the above from Set A, plus two Swinwin 60N turbines. All factory installed.
Turbine: x2 60N
Servos: 8 high torque // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY20AL (20Kg – 0,15s at 6v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme 650-01:
Aileron: 30mm at high rate, 20mm at low rate.
Elevator: 35mm at high rate, 25mm at low rate.
Flap/Elevator mix is 67mm flap with 3mm up elevator for landing. 43mm flap with 1mm up elevator for take off. for maiden flight do not use the flap to take off.
The CG is 355mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing.
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel