Designed as a perfect first jet trainer or just your everyday worry free easy to handle acrobatic jet. Easily repairable wooden design with a simple well known build method and simple gear, just drop equipment in and go fly!
|Wing area:||972 “² (6,270 cm²)|
*Cockpit floor and pilot not included
- Wood construction with genuine Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Strong, lightweight and easily repairable construction methods
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Servo operated gear doors
- Optional LED Light Set
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 60N turbines)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Air trap UAT
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, servo extension leads and navigation lights, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Servos: 8 // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY08AH (8Kg – 0,095s at 7.4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Colour schemes available:
Colour scheme 04:
References: Oracover 21-022, 21-010, 21-091, 21-071/ Ultracote HANU883, HANU870, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme 05:
References: Oracover 21-033, 21-091, 21-043, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU885, HANU881, HANU903, HANU874
Colour scheme 06:
References: Oracover 21-022, 21-010, 21-091, 21-077 / Ultracote HANU883, HANU870, HANU881, HANU846
Colour scheme 07:
References: Oracover 21-057, 21-010, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU845, HANU870, HANU891, HANU871
Colour scheme 08:
References: Oracover 21-060, 21-056, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU877, HANU847, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme 11:
Aileron is 18 both up and down, Elevator is 18 up and 15 down, Flap max 36 Deg down, Rudder 25 both ways
Flap/Elevator/Aileron mix is 36 Degree flap with Max 2.5 degree down elevator and 16 degree up aileron for landing.
Flap / Elevator mix is 25 Degree flap with Max 1.5 degree down for take off. for maiden flight do not use the flap to take off.
The CG is 205mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing.
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel