One of the latest and most popular designs to come out the Pilot-RC factory.
The Extra 330SC is one of the most agile full size aircraft currently available, and this model follows suit. Capable of performing both smooth aeros or the most aggressive high energy manoeuvres that are so popular today.
|Model:||Extra 330Sc – 20%|
|Wing area:||720 “² (4,648 cm²)|
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and 3D flying
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Fibreglass cowling – matching paint
- Removable wings
- Push pull system for rudder
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Crash kit: FREE laser cut repair wood for any Pilot-RC plane, just pay shipping
*Please note that latest version 60″ & 67″ models do not come pre-hinged.
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tube as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Ready to install hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pushrods with ball links
- Includes spinner
- Wing bags
- Servo extension wires
Motor: Pilot-RC CC15 Motor + 80A ESC or similar.
Servos: 4 // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 for elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY08AH (8Kg – 0,095s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
- Electric motor combo: Pilot-RC CC15/500Kv Electric Motor, 80A ESC and 15x8E prop combo for 60″ plane
- Electric motor combo with servos: Electric Motor combo for 60″ plane WITH x4 PY08AH Servos
- Batteries: 2.800-3.300mAh 6S 22.2v 35C Lipo
Colour schemes available:
*Please note that some pictures show additional decals such as Pilot or Extra logos on the wings. These are not included.
Colour scheme 330-05:
Colour scheme 330-06:
Colour scheme 330-08:
Colour scheme 330-10:
Colour scheme 330-12:
Colour scheme 330-14:
Colour scheme 330-15:
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel