Time for a change! Pilot-RC has broken all the molds with this one.
Video before words for this one, can YOU keep up…?!
The Laser has been fully designed from the ground up for out and out performance, keeping in line with current demand for faster, more aggressive and more agile models, while still keeping the well know great flying characteristics Pilot-RC models are known for.
You really need to see the videos of this model in action to understand its capability. In this case, its not a question of if the plane is quick enough, its whether you can keep up!
|Model:||Laser – 35%|
|Wing area:||1,771 “² (11,430 cm²)|
Video and GALLERY:
- NEW! Full Carbon reinforced fuselage and wing using carbon laminated wood and carbon stringers.
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Includes cooling baffles
- Exhaust tunnel pre-installed in fuselage for easy canister installation
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Push-Pull system for Rudder servos
*Due to carbon construction, this kit does not offer Free replacement wood
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 80-120cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 7-8 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x2 per aileron, x1 per elevator and x1 or x2 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot-Rc recommended hardware:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW27AH (27Kg – 0,119s at 8,4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Pilot-Rc recommended accessories:
Pilot-RC custom scheme propeller. Optional extra, not included in the kit.
Available through your local Pilot-RC dealer, or direct from Bernotech:
Sizes available: 28×10 wood 2 blade & 27×11 wood 2 blade. More sizes available from Bernotech.
Colour schemes available:
*Please note that the canopy design is that shown in Scheme Laser 02. All others are prototype and incorrect.
Colour scheme Laser 01:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 02:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-050, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU873, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 03:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-043, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU903, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 04:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-033, 021-91, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU872, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 05:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-033, 21-023, 21-091, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU872, HANU866, HANU881, HANU874
Colour scheme Laser 06:
References: Oracover 21-010, 21-023, 21-033, 21-091 / Ultracote HANU870, HANU866, HANU872, HANU874
MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel