NAVIGATION LIGHT CONTROLLER Controller
Thank you for choosing the Pilot-Rc LED Navigation Light Controller. Designed to operate as easily as possible for simple lighting installations in your model aircraft. This particular unit is able to control lights either in a solid state, flashing, strobe and even afterburner rings.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Operating voltage: 7.4v – 8.4v (Direct from 2s Lipo battery)
- Low voltage cut off: Solid lights and afterburner auto off if battery drops below 7.2v. Complete auto off if battery then drops below 7.0v
- Controls solid lights, flashing lights, strobe lights and two afterburners
- Can be controlled from receiver or on board button
- Second receiver channel for throttle to control afterburner
- One Navigation Light Controller
- Do not exceed the maximum voltage of 8.4v or equivalent 2s Lipo
2- Installation and setup
INITIAL INSTALLATION AND SETUP:
- Setup two channels on your radio with the desired switches/sliders to control each channel (one for lights and one for the afterburner/throttle if used)
- Set both channels end point travels to -100% and +100%
- Use from the Navigation Light Controller the two leads for Radio inputs for Lights and Throttle, and connect to the corresponding receiver channels set up in step 1.
- Connect the LED to the Navigation Light Controllers corresponding outputs, selecting which lights should be on permanently, which flash, strobe or the afterburner.
A total of three separate sequences are available for the main lights, with the Afterburner being always linked to the throttle position.
When power is provided to the unit, this is the default mode. Power is provided to all LED. So the “No Flash” (solid light) is on, Strobe is On, Flash is On
When the switch button is pressed, or signal is changed from the radio channel, mode B is activated. In this mode, the “No Flash” (solid light) is turned Off, Strobe is On, Flash is On.
If the switch button is pressed again, or signal is changed again from the radio channel, mode C is activated. In this mode, everything is Off.
All Pilot-RC products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days of your receiving the model. This warranty is limited to construction or production defects in both material and workmanship, and does not cover any parts damaged due to misuse or modification.
Should you wish to return this product for any reason, all shipping costs are the responsibility of customer.
If any parts are needed to be replaced by the manufacturer, the original parts must be returned, at the costumers expense.
The manufacturer can not supervise the assembly and maintenance of the this product and therefore can not be made responsible or liable for any damage occurring during its use. As such all responsibility for the correct build, maintenance and operation must be accepted by the customer. The operation of the model is taken as acceptance by the customer of the above.
In no event does Pilot-RC accept any liability to exceed the original cost of the basic Pilot-Rc product in question.
To ensure safety, please read the instruction manual thoroughly before assembly.
Pilot-RC reserves the right to update the model, instructions and limited warranty without notice.
If you have any problems and questions, please contact Pilot-RC:
- Web: www.Pilot-Rc.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone: +86 760 88781293 FAX: +86 760 88780293
- Address: No34, Chengnan Er Road, Zhongshan City, 528455, Guangdong, Province, China.